19/05/2010

More Photoshop images...


I created this image using the neon glow effect. I like it because of the bright colours.


I dont think this is as effective as some of the other images. I think this is because it hasnt got the bright colours and tones.


Here I like the simple colours and also the way this effect has blured the lines.


I like the colours here, howevere think that the image appears a bit to fuzzy.

Although this is a black and white image I like its simplicity.


I really like the neon colours used here. I think that this image would be something that I would want to include into my website.

Once again I like the bright colours in this image.


Initially I didnt like this image, however now I feel that its growing on me. Here I used the plastic effect.

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are so amazing. Photoshop is so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete