23/04/2010

Colour.....

I just liked how the colours mixed together in the paint pot so decided to photograph it.

Firstly I added water to the paint to maker it easier to flick and this was the outcome. Although I like it I found the paint not not to be a rich as before adding water.



Here I used the paint out of the pot. I really like the strong colours against the black paper.


The paint.



I stared to think about the background colour for my display. I decided that as my display was full of different colours that I wanted to experiment with adding colour to my background. I decided that I wanted to revisit the work of Jackson Pollock and created this work in his style.
This was really fun to do and I found that I could get many different effects easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment