22/04/2010

Mixing everything together.....

I think this image is really successfull. I like the images when the ribbons are at the front of the image as they reflect the light. It is also possible to see through the ribbons are they are thin so it allows for the background to alsobe built up.

After experimenting with the reflections from the ribbons I started to think about the background for my display. I found that adding a reflective surface such as tin foil really added another dimension to the work and the foil really bounced light throughout the knitted pieces.



I like the angle that I took this picture on. I think that I am going to experiment further with photographing my work from this angle.



This is just a really simple image that I liked. Here I began to experiment with composition. I initially wanted to put my work in diagonal lines, however I liked that when I was experimenting I spointaniously placed them.




Here is the composition from another angle.



No comments:

Post a Comment